Post-graduate committee of institute:
In order to qualitative and quantitative upgrading of programs and post-graduate education courses of university, the post-graduate committee of institute has been established. This institute active in monitoring of good performance the approvals and ministerial or collegiate bylaw to create the facilities for expansion of educational activities in relation to post-graduate education in colleges and institutes.
Tasks of post-graduate committee of institute:
· Collaboration with the university teaching assistants and director of post-graduate in order to educational committee approvals, decisions of the directors’ board and approvals and ministerial bylaw administration.
· Codification and suggestion of different educational programs.
· Propose of the necessary changes in studying programs performance according to ministerial or collegiate bylaw.
· Assessment of the post-graduate bylaws and commenting on their.
· Propose of the projects and short-term and long-term educational courses.
· Evaluation of accepting new students and spread the required fields for post-graduate.
· Assessment and comment about referred matters to committee by university teaching assistants or director of post-graduate.